Assistant Manager / Manager
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004995504
Employer Ref. 104-241953-KW
Our client, a well-known international bank, is looking for a Project Executive to join its dynamic team:
- Implement a series of different CR projects.
- Work closely with the Category Manager to deliver the on-site facilities design and upgrade, as well as daily operation of newly developed business once established.
- Working with a wide range of stakeholders including external partners and need to be detail-oriented, analytical and independent.
- University Degree holder - sales & marketing would be an advantage but not a must
- Fast learner with can-do attitude and proven track record in dealing with external partner
- FMCG Experience (preferably Food & Coffee) and specifically within a retailing environment (preference 2-4years)
- Strong Project Implementer and Analytical skills (detailed orientated)
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills (Written & Verbal English & Cantonese required)
- Strong IT literacy on all Office Programs, in particular Excel
- Experience in sales and operation environment is a plus
Maintain a clean and tidy working environment with tools and materials arranged orderly Interested parties please email a resume (MS Word version), with the expected salary and the job reference no. to firstname.lastname@example.org
Manpower® is the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions under ManpowerGroup™ (NYSE: MAN), providing organizations of all sizes with a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness. By leveraging our trusted brand, we have built a deeper talent pool to provide our clients access to the people they need, faster. We effectively assess and develop skills, keeping our associates ahead of the curve, so they can get the job done each time, every time.
Entering Asia Pacific in 1965, Manpower® now operates in 14 countries and territories in the region including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Macau, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
With over 40 years of experience locally, Manpower provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting.
For more information, please visit www.manpower.com.hk