As a subsidiary of the Neway Group Holdings Limited (HKEX 0055), Takara is formed to focus on the development of gaming and other interactive products for our customers worldwide. We are expanding our operations in Hong Kong, looking for motivated and passionate team members who are seeking new opportunity and better prospect in Asia.
Assistant Manager / Manager, Business Intelligence
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004915172
Responsible for performing analysis to support business on portfolio management, marketing activities and exploring business opportunities
- Support line managers on campaign management by:
- Pre-campaign analysis and targeting
- Generating targeted customer base
- Performing campaign tracking and post evaluation
- Establish effective portfolio monitoring mechanisms to support businesses on portfolio profitability management;
- Provide analysis to facilitate Marketing for product development, segmentation and pricing strategy setting;
- Conduct tracking and evaluation of marketing programs to enhance its effectiveness and increase customer profitability;
- Build and enhance data model to improve efficiency and accuracy;
- Gather market statistics to conduct competitor
- Provide guidance and coaching to junior staff as required.
- Academic, Knowledge, Skill & Personal Attributes
- Degree holder or equivalent.
- Proficiency in statistical tools, database software such as SAS, MS-Access, Excel;
- Analytical with excellent business and market sense;
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in database marketing and working experience in sizable enterprise system roll out and implementation/ full life cycle project management
- Experience in Reporting Tools or sizable manufacturing application migration is a plus
- Working experience gained from manufacturing and sales industry is a plus
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
- Good communication skills and presentation skills
This position is based in Hong Kong and required extensive travel to Shenzhen area.
We offer you a great opportunity to take part in the development of the firm and great colleagues with team-oriented, international, and inspiring working environment. Please apply by sending a CV and resume by clicking 'Apply Now' including the earliest date when you can start working along with a salary request.
All applications received will be used strictly for selection purposes only.