Zebra Executives is a market leader in Executive Search and Recruit Solutions; a subsidiary of Zebra Strategic Holdings Limited (HKEX Stock Code: 8260). Zebra was founded in 2002, providing best-in-class talent acquisition and HR management services in Banking, Finance, Retail and Sourcing.
With more than a decade of solid experiences, Zebra has accumulated a massive pool of clients, candidates, successful placements and already in the PSL of Multi National Companies and Financial Institutes.
Assistant Manager / Manager, Business Risk & Control - Banking
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005146663
Employer Ref. JDB-150121
- Responsible for organizing and conducting regular review and assessment on the operations risk, healthiness, effectiveness, and process control level at branches and other units of Personal & Business Banking Group.
- Prepare internal control assessment reports and regular MIS reports for Senior and Line Management’s information.
- Organize and conduct review and assessment on the operations at branches and other units of Personal & Business Banking Group to ensure they comply with regulatory requirements, aligning with stipulated bank policies, guideline, and operating procedures.
- Organize and conduct review on the documentation and audio recording of business transactions (other than retail investment and insurance transactions) to ensure their correctness and completeness.
- Organize and process the imaging records of business transactions (other than investment and insurance) documents and maintain the filing system.
- Prepare internal control assessment reports and recommend rectification or remedial actions to be taken.
- Instill branch or department staff with the knowledge of operation policies and procedures, and raise their risk awareness through coaching or briefing.
- Prepare regular MIS reports for submission to Management for information and action.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by Supervisor(s).
- Provide coaching and training to junior colleagues.
- Understand the relevance and meaning of all relevant bank policies, guidelines and procedures, including but not limited to those related to AML, data protection, code of conduct, internal control, risk management, etc. and fully comply with them.
- Report timely any unusual transaction / activity suspicious of money laundering to Compliance Department; and malpractice/ irregularity identified to supervisor.
A) Knowledge, Skill & Attributes
- Thorough knowledge of banking practices, operations and procedures.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good judgment, mature, independent, responsible and detail-minded.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
B) Academic and Professional Qualification
- Secondary education or above
C) Training and Relevant Experiences
- Minimum 5 years of experience in retail banking or branch operations with in-depth knowledge of banking practices and regulated banking activities.
All personal data collected will be kept in strict confidence and would only be used for recruitment purpose.
To find out more about Zebra, visit us at www.zebra.com.hk.