Assistant Manager / Manager, Communications & Marketing (1 – year contract)
QBE Hongkong & Shanghai Insurance Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004836658
- Assist in planning and implementation of external and internal communication, events, corporate branding and publicity programmes
- Assist to write, edit and translate communications materials, including intranet and staff newsletter articles, speeches, promotional messages
- Organise staff town hall and participate in the implementation of staff engagement initiatives
- Plan and implement CSR programmes according to the directions from Group and Regional
- Assist in executing for corporate communications and media relations strategies
- Collaborate with Regional team on external and internal communications campaigns
- Responsible for corporate website contents and the production of corporate collateral items
- Assist in developing product brochure and marketing materials to support product promotion
- Conduct market research and customer survey
- Negotiate and liaison with external parties on conference organisation and sponsorship programmes
- Develop good working relationship with all internal stakeholders and external vendors
- Act as a gatekeeper of brand governance
- Assist in budget planning and expense control
- Degree holder in Journalism / communications / PR / Marketing related discipline with 6-8 years’ relevant experience preferably gained from insurance or financial industry
- Excellent writing and communications skills in English and Chinese
- Good interpersonal and negotiation skills, able to communicate with all levels of people and work in a multicultural environment
- Detail-oriented with experience in event management and public relation activities
- Good knowledge of marketing material production and solid experience in managing external production houses and contractors
- Knowledge of digital marketing
- Proficient in MS Office applications including PowerPoint, Excel and Word; with knowledge in graphic software would be an added advantage
- Creative, open-minded, have the ability to multi-task and work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Customer-oriented, self-motivated and a good team player
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager, Communications & Marketing
Interested candidates please email us your full resume with current and expected remuneration package & available date.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All data collected will be treated in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purpose only. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 24 months from the date of receipt.
For other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.qbe.com.hk/career-opportunities.html
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to QBE Hongkong & Shanghai Insurance Limited
About QBE Hongkong & Shanghai Insurance Limited
QBE Hongkong and Shanghai Insurance Limited (QBE-HKSI) is a joint venture between QBE Insurance Group and China Construction Bank (Asia) Corporation Limited. As part of QBE Group’s Emerging Markets Division, QBE-HKSI delivers insurance solutions to deal with complex risk exposures. The company has been ranked the No. 1 leader in Employee's Compensation business for three consecutive years from 2012 to 2014.
QBE Emerging Markets Division has operations in 23 markets in Asia Pacific and Latin America. Headquartered in Sydney, Australia, the QBE Insurance Group is one of the world’s top 20 general insurance and reinsurance companies.