China Construction Bank (Asia) Corporation Limited [“CCB (Asia)”] is the retail and commercial business platform of China Construction Bank Corporation [“CCB”] in Hong Kong. As of March 31, 2015, CCB (Asia) has 47 branches in Hong Kong and offers a wide array of banking products and services to customers, including consumer banking services, commercial banking services, corporate banking services, private banking services and cross-border financial services, etc.
We’re inviting high caliber professionals to share our vision and mark our success together.
Assistant Manager / Manager, Corporate Communication & Culture
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004921255
- Execute proactive corporate and public relations programs to help reinforce the positive image of the bank among the customers and the public.
- Maximize media exposure through preparation and distribution of press releases, handling media enquiries and arrangement of press interviews and conferences.
- Propose and plan media activities based on the service launch schedule and the promotional campaign schedule of the marketing team, credit card team and personal loan team.
- Plan, pitch and manage industry awards and media columns to help strengthen the bank’s edges in specific products, services or corporate image.
- Plan and execute events, including some renowned mega events in Hong Kong, to enhance brand awareness and positive image of the Bank.
- Implement corporate, social and charity events through the coordination of design, production and installation of all relative materials, such as event displays, exhibits, venue decoration, premiums, literature, and manage all logistics.
- Handle issue and crisis management for the Bank.
- Monitor brand compliance through reviewing materials from both internal clients and business partners to ensure correct application or display of the bank’s name or logo.
- University degree in Journalism / Marketing / Communications.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in corporate communications, public relations or marketing.
- With proven track record in major corporate communications disciplines, excellent event and project management experience, strong media relations and excellent issue management experience.
- Excellent command of spoken & written English and Chinese. Putonghua speaking is a must.
- Excellent PC skill, proficient in Microsoft Office, knowledge and skills in design and web page building software is an advantage.
- Team player with energy, self-motivated and possess good office / inter-personal manner.
- Strong communications, analytical and presentation skills with the ability to understand directions and convey messages well.
- Detail-minded with the ability to work under pressure and deliver quality results under tight schedule.
- Creative, organized, independent, hard-working and able to work multitask in a fast-paced environment.
To apply, please send the detailed resume to the designated email address or by fax at 3718 2910.