Gravitas Recruitment group is an award winning specialist recruitment firm that has an incredible story of internal growth, succession and success.
With a story that only started 7 years ago we are now regarded as one of the top executive search firms within the Insurance domain covering highly specialised insurance niches across Asia from our hub in Hong Kong - we were recently awarded 'Best Specialist Recruitment Business' at the Global Recruiter APAC awards 2016 and 'Growth Company of the Year' by Recruitment International.
We have organically grown to a business with 100 consultants across six offices (Hong Kong, Singapore, New York and 3 offices in the UK).
We have a fantastic track record of hiring individuals with a flair and enthusiasm for sales who have no experience in recruitment and we have numerous success stories of training graduates into accountable and consistent billing consultants.
We offer a multi-cultural environment, managers that lead from the front, a tangible track record of actualising employee potential, clever market splits and a culture of nurture coupled with empowerment.
Assistant Manager/Manager, Investment Proposition/Fund Administration
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004992520
Being a dedicated Insurance, Risk and Investment search firm, Gravitas Recruitment Group continue to provide real time Insurance vacancies across Asia. We work directly with the senior executives across the direct life, Reinsurance and Consultancy space and offer specific vacancies across both traditional and non-traditional areas of actuarial, finance, underwriting and Distribution.
We are currently working with a multi-national insurer to look for an Assistant Manager/Manager under the local Financial team. This is a very exciting and interesting opportunity where you will be working in an established team and get all round exposure.
Position: Assistant Manager/Manager
For individuals who come from Finance/Accounting background and provide experience in Corporate Actions/Fund Administration, an excellent chance to move into a MNC where you can get hands-on exposure.
- Manage the corporate actions process and implementing all required regulatory communications in timely and efficient manner in line with the SFC Code
- Responsible for production of designated regular investment reports, including fund performance summaries and risk level analyses
- Support the development of MI on a regular basis including the cash flows in/out of all funds and AUA on the investment proposition platform
- Responsible for undertaking due diligence, including performance monitoring, on existing and potential new funds and fund houses on our platform and take the lead on the operational aspects of revising the funds on the platform.
- Manage enquiries from internal and external parties on investment funds in a timely and efficient manner
- Perform UAT where there is any system enhancement relating to the investment fund platform
- Responsible for producing regular review and ad-hoc analysis of the existing investment proposition
- Maintain effective ongoing communication with designated fund houses
- Responsible for production and maintenance of all fund information in marketing materials, ensuring that the information is up to date, accurate and complies with all regulatory requirements
- Linking with other teams involved in Investment Operations and providing expertise and support on matters relating to the investment platform
- Provide back-up support to other team members
- Any adhoc tasks assigned by manager
- University graduate with major in Finance, Accounting or related discipline
- 6-8 years' experience in, finance, investment or insurance industry
- Experience of Corporate Actions, the SFC Code or relating to investment-linked products and/or mutual funds
- Good existing relationship with fund houses
If interested candidate please APPLY NOW.