China Construction Bank (Asia) Corporation Limited [“CCB (Asia)”] is the retail and commercial business platform of China Construction Bank Corporation [“CCB”] in Hong Kong. As of March 31, 2015, CCB (Asia) has 47 branches in Hong Kong and offers a wide array of banking products and services to customers, including consumer banking services, commercial banking services, corporate banking services, private banking services and cross-border financial services, etc.
We’re inviting high caliber professionals to share our vision and mark our success together.
Assistant Manager / Manager, Risk Operations (6-months Contract) (AM/RM/JDB)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998502
Employer Ref. Risk/credit support
Review loan agreements and security documents for syndicated and bilateral facilities
- Draft facility letter and prepare related security documents
- Arrange and maintain safe-keeping of all executed documents and security documents
- Perform ad hoc duties as assigned
- Post-secondary education in Business or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years' experience in loan administration and/or documentation
- Knowledge of PRC lending documents would definitely be an advantage
- Good command of both English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
To apply, please send your detailed resume stating present and expected salary to one of the following channels:-
By Fax: 2526 8181
Applicants who are not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their personal data will be retained by the bank for a period up to two years.
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be used strictly in accordance with the bank's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.