Assistant Manager – Marine Operations, Corporate Operations (Ref.: AM/COPN-MOPS)
Orient Overseas Container Line Ltd (OOCL)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004915348
Employer Ref. AM/COPN-MOPS
- To monitor and issue revised coastal schedule for OOCL vessels when in Asia region
- To perform RCC functions, including monitoring vessel schedule of partners, discuss and negotiate service recovery plans with partners for Alliance service
- To prepare service incident report and recovery plan
- To communicate with other functional units of progress and actions required
- To support Corporate Planning & Marketing Department and Trade Departments for service study
- To produce and analyze proforma schedule and vessels’ operational capacity
- To liaise with Alliance members for realistic proforma schedule
- To improve vessel schedule performance and terminal productivity in Asia regions
- University graduate in business or Shipping and Logistics related disciplines
- Min. 5 years’ work experience, preferably in shipping and logistics
- Good communication, decision making and problem solving skills with analytical mind
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Proactive, result-driven and possesses good knowledge in marine operations
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese; Putonghua is an advantage
- Competent in using MS Office Applications
Please send your application letter with detailed resume and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now" and quote the reference number on the subject
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Orient Overseas Container Line Ltd (OOCL)
About Orient Overseas Container Line Ltd (OOCL)
We are a leading international container transport and logistics service provider, operating from more than320 offices in 70 countries around the world. Our modern and ever-expanding fleet, in addition to our extensive international facilities, links Asia,Europe, North America and Mediterranean, the Indian sub-continent, the Middle East and Australia/New Zealand. As a customer-focused organization we embrace quality standards, utilizing the most advanced information technology and e-Commerce platforms in the industry.
OOCL has long been recognized as the industry leader in developing and providing IT solutions for both container transportation customers and logistics customers. In addition, we are also the pioneer in the provision of IT solutions for other industry players through our advanced systems and portals. One such system is Cargo Smart, one of the most advanced online application and integration service in the ocean container transportation industry, which has received 5 awards for its innovative use of leading technology.
At OOCL we recognize that people are our most important asset and would like to invite high-caliber candidates to join our global team.
Please send your application letter with detailed resume and expected salary by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the reference number on the subject.