The West Kowloon Cultural District Authority welcomes exceptional talent with a passion to realise the vision and mission of making the West Kowloon Cultural District a prime local and international destination for arts, culture and entertainment.
We are currently recruiting an Assistant Manager, Marketing to join the Marketing and Customer Experience Department.
Assistant Manager, Marketing (Ref: 16147)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998285
Employer Ref. 16147
You are responsible for:
- delivering integrated marketing campaigns for M+ and performing arts projects, as well as corporate marketing projects for the WKCD;
- developing creative marketing campaigns for a range of audience segments through online and offline marketing channels, including print, digital and outdoor;
- liaising with agencies and different user departments to deliver quality marketing collaterals and promotional videos; and
- conducting online and offline audience surveys for marketing evaluation and audience development purposes.
- possess a recognised university degree preferably in marketing, communications studies, cultural studies, arts, theatre or a related field;
- have 6-8 years of working experience in large-sized organisations, preferably in the field of visual art, moving image, design or performing art;
- have experience in conducting market campaigns and liaising with designers and internal clients to produce a wide range of marketing collaterals;
- be able to multi-tasking and work to tight timelines; be passionate about the arts and promoting the arts to a wider audience, especially in the area of visual culture, and keen to develop a career in the arts sector; and
- be proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese.
For interested parties, please submit your application along with your CV on or before 27 January 2017 via online application or by mail quoting the reference number, name of the position, expected salary and your availability to:
Ms Agnes Chan
West Kowloon Cultural District Authority
Units 608-613, Level 6, Core C, Cyberport 3,
100 Cyberport Road, Hong Kong
Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Applicants not being invited for interview within 4 weeks from 27 January 2017 may assume their applications unsuccessful.
All related information will be kept up to 24 months and all personal data will be destroyed afterwards.
For more information
http://www.westkowloon.hk or contact
Ms Agnes Chan at 2200-0013