Assistant Manager – Marketing (Bank)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998454
Employer Ref. SPG0232017011
Our client, a leading bank, is looking for Assistant Manager to join their product team for consumer loans to cope with the bank's expansion.
- Plan and execute marketing programs to support the business objectives relating to Personal Banking
- Assist in developing and supporting revenue-generating, measurable marketing programs and in developing compelling client communications based upon our Bank value proposition
- Drive local marketing initiatives that differentiates our Bank
- University graduate in Marketing, Finance, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years’ working experience in marketing, event management and marketing planning experience within the banking industry
- Highly organized, attention to details and ability to work independently
- In-depth experience creating and measuring marketing campaign, with a high regards for data integrity and ability to work with the Biz and Finance in extracting data for analysis.
- Sound knowledge of strategic marketing and demonstrated ability to transfer superior customer insights into actionable marketing plans, with a strong focus on client engagement.
- Strong project management skills in managing multiple projects.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
Fluent in Cantonese and Mandarin
Interested parties please email your resume to hk@springerpg. com for consideration. For job enquiries, please call 2114 2625 for more details.
Please mention your consultant's name on your application if you have already registered with Springer.
All information provided by candidates will be used solely for recruitment purposes only in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies