Assistant Manager – Marketing & Channel Management (Credit Card)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998289
Employer Ref. SPG0232016152
Our client, a leading banking group, is urgently looking for an Assistant Manager to join their credit card marketing team.
- Formulate and manage credit card marketing strategies and acquisition programmes
- Support all initiatives to drive the value proposition of assigned customer segments
- Identify, evaluate, develop and implement promotion opportunities and ideas from conception through delivery
- Collaborate with stakeholders, including internal and external parties, to explore new business opportunities and solicit their supports to ensure effective execution of the marketing plan and associated collateral
- Manage and grow the card base and usage, as well as assist in the development of new product / service features to expand card portfolio
- University degree in a related discipline
- Minimum of 4 years’ relevant experience, preferably with exposure to marketing / card business
- Strong attentiveness to detail, sensitive to figures with good communication skills
- Ability to solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity
- Sound knowledge of PC application software such as MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
Fluent in Cantonese and Mandarin
Interested parties please email your resume to hk@springerpg. com for consideration. For job enquiries, please call 2114 2625 for more details.
Please mention your consultant's name on your application if you have already registered with Springer.
All information provided by candidates will be used solely for recruitment purposes only in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies