Shipco Transport was established in 1988 and has organically grown into one of the world’s leading neutral NVOCC’s, with more than 80 offices worldwide, in excess of 2,000 employees and covering all major tradelanes.
Further extending it’s global footprint, Shipco was a founding member of the WorldWide Alliance – an association of the world’s leading neutral NVOCC’s. The Alliance brings together an exclusive network of like-minded companies, at origin and destination, ensuring a synergy of service at both ends of the shipping process. However, that’s only half the picture that makes up the company’s global image: Shipco’s truly intermodal character (LCL, FCL, Airfreight) combined with global reach means that Shipco really does have the world covered.
Assistant Manager - Ocean Freight Procurement and FCL
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004991583
Scope and Responsibilities
- Liaise closely with the shipping lines and internal departments on freight rate negotiation
- Assist to manage the personnel and FCL business operational activities
- Plan and implement Standard Operations Procedures in various projects delivered by the Hong Kong office and overseas resources centre
- Monitor and control business operations to meet customer expectations and company goals
- Maintain strong customer relationship through effective communications
- Identify problems in operations process and resolve them in quickly and timely manner
- Introduce guidelines and ensure operations procedures to be clear and accurate
- Degree holder with at least 5 years in Procurement and FCL operations experience in sea freight forwarding company
- Good at communication and presentation skills
- Be willing to work under pressure and meet tight schedules
- Good command of both English and spoken and written Chinese
Interested parties please send full resume with employment history and expected salary to Miss Wong by clicking "Apply Now".
Immediate availability is preferred
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.