Chong Hing Bank Ltd
We are a well established and listed local commercial bank in Hong Kong, a member of Yuexiu Group, which is a state-owned enterprise group with the largest assets and leading performance in overall economic efficiency in Guangzhou, having total assets in around RMB 200 billion. We are committed to actively expanding our business development in both Hong Kong and Mainland. To cope with our rapid growth, we are now inviting high caliber candidates to join us and pursue for success.
Assistant Manager / Officer – Property Mortgage Department
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998989
Sales & Marketing Team
- Plan and implement mortgage product marketing strategies
- Initiate product enhancement to cope with the changing market demand
- Launch promotion programs to aim at increasing mortgage sales revenue of the whole bank
- Cultivate and maintain business relationships with corporate customers
- Maintain loan portfolio quality
- Drive the bank’s mortgage business and generate revenue for branch network through various sales activities
- Explore potential business channels and maintain good relationship with solicitors and real estate agents on business referrals and identify cross-selling opportunities
- Perform sales and marketing duties to achieve the targeted mortgage loan business
- Coordinate and manage off-site mortgage promotion activities
- Review mortgage loan applications and monitor overdraft accounts
- Handle customers’ enquiries over phone
- Provide in house mortgage training / briefing to branch staff
- Diploma or certificate holder or above with minimum 5 years’ sales experience in banking or finance institution, preferably in mortgage loan products business
- Good knowledge in real estate loan or unsecured loan products
- Good Market sense and communication skill
- Good command of both spoken & written English and Chinese
We offer competitive remuneration package and promising career opportunities to the successful candidates. Interested parties, please send full resume with current & expected salary and the date of availability to The HR Department, G.P.O. Box 2535, HK, or by clicking 'Apply Now'. Please quote reference on your application.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purposes.
越秀集團成員 A Member of Yuexiu Group