LSG Catering Hong Kong Ltd
The LSG Group is the world’s largest provider of onboard services. These include catering, onboard retail and entertainment, onboard equipment and logistics, consulting and lounge services. The company’s dedication to culinary excellence and expertise in logistics has led to its successful entry into adjacent markets like train services and convenience retail. Its catering activities are marketed under the “LSG Sky Chefs” brand name, through which it delivers 591 million meals a year and is present at 211 airports in 50 countries. In 2015, the companies belonging to the LSG Group achieved consolidated revenues of € 3.0 billion. www.lsg-group.com
We are now looking for:
Assistant Manager, Operation
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998528
The jobholder assists Operation Manager to oversee operational activities in the Airline Catering division, meeting company and customer expectations with a focus on operational excellence. The jobholder is assigned to different roles in different locations and hence this job requires frequent travels or short-time relocations across countries in the Asia Pacific region as and when required.
- Deliver operational excellence and promote a continuous improvement culture
- Monitor labour usage; establish sound systems, structures and processes; ensure staff work ratios continually meet business requirements
- Provide effective leadership; optimize team effectiveness
- Assist Operation Manager to prepare annual budget; manage all aspects of team efficiency and effectiveness to ensure financial budgets are met
- Ensure department quality targets meet contractual, legal and company standards
- Communicate and manage health and safety standards and procedures; ensure work practices and conditions comply with company systems, polices and local regulations
- Degree Holder in Business & Administration/ /Engineering or any related disciplines
- At least 4 years’ experience in the manufacturing industry with a minimum of 2 years shop floor management experience
- Knowledge of Lean/Six Sigma is preferred
- Shop floor credibility/acceptance, good communication and influencing skill
- Good command of both written and spoken English
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skill
- High mobility within the Asia Pacific region is a must
We offer an attractive remuneration package in commensurate with the qualifications and experience to the right candidate. Interested parties please apply with full resume, present and expected salaries and availability to recruitment.apac @ lsgskychefs.com or click "Apply Now".
All applications received will be used exclusively for employment purpose only. Applications not being invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
For more details, please visit our Website www.lsg-group.com