Prudential Hong Kong Limited
Prudential has been serving the people of Hong Kong since 1964. Through Prudential Hong Kong Limited and Prudential General Insurance Hong Kong Limited, we provide a range of financial planning services and products including individual life insurance, investment-linked insurance, retirement solutions, health and medical protection, general insurance and employee benefits.
Prudential plc is an international financial services group with significant operations in Asia, the US and the UK. We serve over 23 million insurance customers and have £457 billion of assets under management as at 30 June 2014. Prudential plc is listed on stock exchanges in Hong Kong, London, New York and Singapore.
Please visit www.prudential.com.hk for more information.
Assistant Manager, Operation Support (Ref:IT-AM-161769)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004831009
Employer Ref. IT-AM-161769
Working Location: Hong Kong
- Assisting in managing data centre operations, IT projects, disaster recovery activities and review application teams implementation requirement, users’ expectation in delivering / handling the service requests and production resolutions
- Ensure critical outsourcing vendor to provide good quality of services, meet agreed service level agreement without major incidents and fulfill the compliance of the outsourcing vendor requirements.
- Manage operation support team to handle UAT program deployment, batch jobs automation, desktop image management, security patches deployment effectively and smoothly for ensuring the rollout is completed successfully without major problems.
- Perform Operation Acceptance Test timely during critical IT projects implementation.
- Develop control processes and procedures for IT Operation Management to follow and ensure the compliance of IT policy and guideline.
- Lead and coach subordinates to complete assigned jobs and ensure to provide a good quality of work in day-to-day support.
- Degree in Computer Studies, or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years of working experience in Information Technology with at least 6 years of Data Centre experience in which at least 2 years at supervisory level
- xperience in multi-international companies in Financial Industry
- Solid experience in computer operation services, problem and change management,outsourcing vendor management and disaster recovery management
- Able to master wide range of knowledge on computer operation, programs/patches deployment, job scheduling, batch printing, data centre facility, operation acceptance, incident and problem management, disaster recovery management
For other vacancies, please visit our website at https://prucareer.prudential.com.hk
We offer an attractive remuneration package including 5-day work week and flexible benefits. Please submit your application with present and expected salaries online.
To apply: https://prucareer.prudential.com.hk/jobsearch/JobDetail.aspx?jobID=132165
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be kept for 24 months. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.