Founded in 1977, Guardforce is a highly experienced international security specialist dedicated to protecting customer life, property and asset through the state-of-the-art security services. Managed by experts in the field, Guardforce has the operational capability to ensure that all customer security needs are met. We are the leader in providing full-ranged security-related services, including manpower security, cash in transit, security courier and international high-value cargo and document transportation.
To cope with the continuous business expansion of the Company, we invite talented and professional candidates to join our growing team as:
Assistant Manager, Operations
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004836943
Responsible for the daily operation of the operation support team and general operation administration including staff administration and cost management
Manage daily operation, drive productivity and efficiency of the operation support team
Monitor the operation plans of all operation units and KPI analysis
Liaise with different operation and function units for daily and monthly reporting
Assist / take lead in operation related projects
Provide general assistance to operation department head including preparing reports and presentations
- University degree or above and with at least 3 years’experience as supervisory role
- Possession of solid experience gained in security and cash-in-transit business is preferred
- Experienced in managing a team with diversified team members and driving the KPI and productivity
- Experienced in preparing reports, presentations, operational analysis including KPI reports
- Strong in leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to details, well-organized and results-oriented
- Candidates with less experience may be considered as Senior Operations Officer
Come & Join Us! Attractive remuneration packages will be offered to the right candidate.
Interested parties, please send your application together with a full resume stating your present and expected salary & date of availability to:
Mail: 1/F., Guardforce Centre, 3 Hok Yuen Street East, Hung Hom, Kowloon.
Personal data provided in your application will be kept in the strictest confidence. It will only be used for employment-related purposes by any entity within our Group. Applicants not notified within 1 month will be considered as unsuccessful. Unsuccessful application may be kept for another 3 months for new openings or consideration by another entity within our Group before properly shredded.
Security Licence No. : 0092