Founded in 1956, Hong Kong Maxim’s Group now operates over 780 outlets in Hong Kong and China. The Group offers a diversified service comprising Chinese, Asian and European restaurants, fast food outlets, cake shops, coffee shops, Japanese chain restaurants and institutional catering, while providing a range of festive products, spanning from mooncakes, Chinese New Year puddings, rice dumplings to Chinese preserved meat. Hong Kong Maxim's Group also operates air catering services at 11 airports in China, including Beijing and Shanghai, through joint ventures.
If you are looking for dynamic and challenging work in a pleasant, friendly work environment, and promising career development opportunities, we sincerely invite you to apply for the following position:
Assistant Manager, Procurement (Food)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004780204
- Assists in development & execution of Annual Operating Plan
- Develop, implement & manage purchasing plan to achieve the best cost efficiency according to procurement policy
- Compose data analysis report to identify and recommend cost control options
- Communicate with operation departments and source appropriate food materials to meet business’s needs
- Maintain good supplier relationship and monitor suppliers’ performances
- Degree in Purchasing, Supply Management, Business Administration or other related disciplines
- At least 5 years' relevant working experience in purchasing field with food and catering knowledge, ideally in fresh goods category and with supervisory experiences.
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel & Chinese word Processing)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Well-organized, be responsible, self-motivated, independent & have analytical mind
Interested parties please send your resume with current and expected remuneration package.
All applications and data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used exclusively for recruitment purposes. Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview. The company will retain the applications for a maximum period of 6 months and may refer suitable candidates to other vacancies within the Group.