China Construction Bank (Asia) Corporation Limited [“CCB (Asia)”] is the retail and commercial business platform of China Construction Bank Corporation [“CCB”] in Hong Kong. As of March 31, 2015, CCB (Asia) has 47 branches in Hong Kong and offers a wide array of banking products and services to customers, including consumer banking services, commercial banking services, corporate banking services, private banking services and cross-border financial services, etc.
We’re inviting high caliber professionals to share our vision and mark our success together.
Assistant Manager, Procurement, General Administration
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004784059
- Participates actively in the supply chain management process in equipment/ vendor sourcing, contract negotiation for more competitive pricing, terms and subsequent vendor performance monitoring
- Supervises the function of old record storage/ retrieval/ destruction
- Ensures that the bank assets are properly recorded in the Fixed Asset System
- Co-ordinates with related units for the provision of support services in the opening/ relocation/ renovation of units & branches and other projects as assigned
- Voice and fax lines arrangement
- Ensures expenses are properly allocated to units
- Prepare monthly reconciliation report in relation to fixed assets records and GL
Centralized procurement function
- Handle complex procurement activities and ensure compliance with the related policies and procedures;
- Prepare RFQ/RFT document, RFQ/RFT issuing and collection
- Price and terms negotiation
- Tender/ Quotation & Vendor evaluation
- Panel meeting arrangement and prepare meeting minutes
- Prepare recommendation report & contract document
- Safekeeping all procurement documents and contracts
Degree holder in Business Administration/Procurement Management
Minimum 3-5 years relevant experience (possession of supervisory experience is an advantage)
Solid experience in vendor management and procurement
Strong analytical, leadership, problem solving and interpersonal skills
Able to handle multi-tasks, meet tight deadline and work under pressure
Fluent spoken & written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Proficient in compute operations (MS Word, Excel and PPT)
Candidate with significant knowledge in banking industry and ability in procurement contract construction and negotiation skills
Applicants who are not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their personal data will be retained by the bank for a period up to two years.
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be used strictly in accordance with the bank’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.