Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"
Assistant Manager - Product Control
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004914535
Employer Ref. 91M0079561
Our client is an established International Financial Institution with a strong presence in Hong Kong. Due to their consistent growth, they are currently seeking an Assistant Product Control Manager to sit in their Finance team in Hong Kong.
As an Assistant Manager, you will be responsible for preparing daily P&L and analysis focusing on Equity Derivatives products. Additionally, you will be in charge of coordinating control policies and procedures as well as resolving various P&L inconsistencies with internal and external parties. You will also be engaged with Front Office while being involved in various ad hoc tasks and supporting new business initiatives.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accounting or Related field
- Qualified Accountant or equivalent preferred (CPA / CFA / ACCA)
- Minimum 4 years' experience on product control or middle office in Financial Institutions or Investment Banks
- Solid understanding and experience in Equity Capital Market
- Strong in MS Excel and Database applications
- Good communicational skills in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
Please contact Judy Lee (852) 2232 3443 directly or send email to email@example.com, or click "Apply" button quoting job reference number # 91M0079561