ASSISTANT MANAGER, PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
FTLife Insurance Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004834122
- Initiate, drive and implement product innovation and product development projects
- Propose the product strategy to fit in channel growth and help achieve company business objectives
- Conduct internal and external analysis through collection of management information to derive the right product solution, and convey our product strategy and solutions to the key stakeholders
- Commit to launch the product timely and with quality.
- University degree or equivalent, preferred in Business related discipline.
- At least 4 years’ relevant working experience with sound knowledge and solid experience in life insurance product development and implementation, experience in product marketing is an advantage
- Strong business sense and analytical skills, able to understand the need of sales channel.
- Good communication, presentation and PC skills
We offer attractive fringe benefits, including 5-day work week, group medical & life insurance, and career prospect to the right candidates. Write to us with your resume, expected salary and contact phone numbers to: Human Resources Department, FTLife Insurance Company Limited, 28/F, Wing On Centre, 111 Connaught Road Central, Hong Kong or fax to 2836-5365 or click Apply Now.
Please visit our Website at www.ftlife.com.hk for Company information.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Information provided will be used for the purpose of selection only and unsuccessful applications will be destroyed immediately after the selection process.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to FTLife Insurance Company Limited
About FTLife Insurance Company Limited
FTLife Insurance Company Limited ("FTLife") ranks one of the largest life insurance companies in Hong Kong. We offer the Hong Kong market a diversity of financial protection products and wealth management services. Driven by an ambition to achieve and excel by nurturing lasting relationships, we are committed to becoming a leading financial services provider in Hong Kong.
We offer exciting and challenging career opportunities, we would like to invite you to join our talent pool in corporate office.