ASSISTANT MANAGER, PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
FTLife Insurance Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004922146
- Initiate, drive and implement product innovation and product development projects
- Propose the product strategy to fit in channel growth and help achieve company business objectives
- Conduct internal and external analysis through collection of management information to derive the right product solution, and convey our product strategy and solutions to the key stakeholders
- Commit to launch the product timely and with quality.
- University degree or equivalent, preferred in Business related discipline.
- At least 4 years’ relevant working experience with sound knowledge and solid experience in life insurance product development and implementation, experience in product marketing is an advantage
- Strong business sense and analytical skills, able to understand the need of sales channel.
- Good communication, presentation and PC skills
We offer attractive fringe benefits, including 5-day work week, group medical & life insurance, and career prospect to the right candidates. Write to us with your resume, expected salary and contact phone numbers to: Human Resources Department, FTLife Insurance Company Limited, 28/F, Wing On Centre, 111 Connaught Road Central, Hong Kong or fax to 2836-5365 or click Apply Now.
Please visit our Website at www.ftlife.com.hk for Company information.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purposes. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 2 years after completion of the recruitment exercise. (Only short-listed candidates will be notified)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to FTLife Insurance Company Limited
About FTLife Insurance Company Limited
FTLife Insurance Company Limited (“FTLife”) is one of Hong Kong's largest life insurance companies. Capitalising on a heritage of professionalism and excellence in serving clients, FTLife seeks to become a leading insurance group in Asia. It serves individual and institutional clients from a diverse portfolio of financial protection and wealth management products. FTLife aims to excel by cultivating lasting relationships, and dedicates itself to providing clients with best-of-breed financial services to help them lead fulfilling lives.
We offer challenging and rewarding career opportunities. We look forward to receiving your application for the following job opening.