DKSH Hong Kong Limited
DKSH is the leading Market Expansion Services provider with a focus on Asia. DKSH helps other companies and brands to actively grow their business in new or existing markets. Publicly listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange since 2012, DKSH is a global company headquartered in Zurich. With 770 business locations in 36 countries – 740 of them in Asia – and 28,300 specialized staff, DKSH generated net sales of CHF 10.1 billion in 2015. The company offers a tailor-made, integrated portfolio of sourcing, marketing, sales, distribution and after-sales services. It provides business partners with expertise as well as on-the-ground logistics based on a comprehensive network of unique size and depth. DKSH was founded in 1865. With strong Swiss heritage, the company has a long tradition of doing business in and with Asia and is deeply rooted in communities and businesses across Asia Pacific.
Assistant Manager, Product Management (Consumer Health)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004994637
- - Provide marketing insights and analysis on designated brands
- - Plan and manage ATL/BTL marketing & sales activities
- - Responsible for P&L and inventory management
- - Maintain close and efficient cooperation between Key Account Team, Sales Teams, and Advertising Agency
- - University graduate in Marketing or related disciplines
- - At least 4 years’ relevant solid experience in FMCG / Healthcare industry will be a definite advantage
- - Achiever with strong entrepreneurial mind-set
- - Experienced in leading small team to achieve goals
- - Good analytical and communication skills
- - Proficiency in both written and spoken English & Chinese
- - Candidates will less experience will be considered as Senior Marketing Executive
Working location: Wong Chuk Hang. We offer 5-day work with company shuttle. Please apply with full particulars, contact numbers and current/expected salary to People & Organization Department, DKSH Hong Kong Limited, 23rdFloor, Tower A, Southmark, 11 Yip Hing Street, Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong or fax: 2895 9711.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks if the background and experience are closely relevant to the job requirement.