DKSH Hong Kong Limited
DKSH is the leading Market Expansion Services Group with a focus on Asia. DKSH helps other companies and brands to actively grow their business in new or existing markets. Publicly listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange since March 2012, DKSH is a global company headquartered in Zurich. With 750 business locations in 35 countries – 720 of them in Asia – and 27,600 specialized staff, DKSH generated net sales of CHF 10.2 billion in 2014. The company offers a tailor-made, integrated portfolio of sourcing, marketing, sales, distribution, and after-sales services. It provides business partners with expertise as well as on-the-ground logistics based on a comprehensive network of unique size and depth.
Assistant Manager, Product Management, FMCG
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004993272
- Assist in preparing operating and strategic plan as well as formulating key strategies to achieve marketing goals
- Execute the initiatives and programs within given budget & resources
- Manage given A&P, coordinate with all vendors and suppliers including advertising agencies and premium agencies
- Co-work with sales to ensure appropriate trade programming is properly planned and executed
- Work together with sales and supply chain to ensure timely delivery of products stock for sales & promotion
- University graduate in Marketing or related disciplines
- At least 2 - 3 years’ solid experience in retailers or FMCG industry
- Initiative, and good leading skills to achieve goals
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English & Chinese
Work Location: Wong Chuk Hang. We offer 5-day work with company shuttle. Please apply with full particulars, contact numbers and current/expected salary to People & Organization Department, DKSH Hong Kong Limited, 23rdFloor, Tower A, Southmark, 11 Yip Hing Street, Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong or fax: 2895 9711.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks if the background and experience are closely relevant to the job requirement.