As a finest executive search and recruitment specialist firm in Asia Pacific, our group was founded in Sydney, Australia, initially providing outsourcing and staffing services.
SPRINGER started extensive recruitment services by the strategic expansion to Hong Kong and China markets. We offer comprehensive recruitment services from Executive Search, Permanent Recruitment to Recruitment Process Outsourcing and Staffing services. SPRINGER has been founded and recognized on the basis of professionalism reflected by our excellence services to clients. Our team seizes the opportunity to outperform in recruitment within Hong Kong with clients coverage from multinational corporations, local companies and rapid growing enterprises.
Assistant Manager, Product Marketing (Mortgage)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998272
Employer Ref. SPG0232015090
Our client, a leading bank, is looking for a Manager to join their Product Marketing team to cope with the bank's expansion.
- To perform market analysis and maintain up-to-date market intelligence on mortgage loan business
- To establish mortgage business plan as well as marketing and pricing strategies for business growth and profit gained
- To monitor and review advertisement budget and business performance
- To originate and lead new product development
- To review products features and related processes to meet customer needs, achieve customer satisfaction and are in compliance with the Bank’s policies and guidelines, and regulatory requirements
- To co-ordinate with other departments and ensure smooth implementation of marketing campaigns, promotion activities and cross-selling activities
- To prepare business reports for management and handle ad hoc assignments
- University graduate, preferably with major in Marketing, Business, Finance or related discipline
- A minimum of 5 years’ banking experience with at least 3 years in mortgage or related sector
- Sound knowledge in mortgage loan products and relevant lending guidelines
- Mature, self-initiative and business-oriented with good planning and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills and risk awareness
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
*** Candidate will much experience will be considered as Senior Manager – Product Marketing position.
Fluent in Cantonese and Mandarin
Interested parties please email your resume to hk@springerpg. com for consideration. For job enquiries, please call 2114 2625 for more details.
Please mention your consultant's name on your application if you have already registered with Springer.
All information provided by candidates will be used solely for recruitment purposes only in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies