Zebra Strategic Outsource Solution Ltd
Your Trusted Partner for Professional Human Resources and Business Consulting Services; a subsidiary of Zebra Strategic Holdings Limited (HKEX Stock Code: 8260).
We aim to provide a comprehensive range of human resources and business consulting solutions to our clients.
Our client, a leading financial institution is currently seeking for a high-caliber candidate to join their team.
Assistant Manager, Product Proposition - Insurance
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004835889
- Drive differentiating propositions in both personal & commercial products and services
- Drive improvement actions/ real WOW customer experience along customer journey
- Assist in developing the propositions from concept generation, data & information research, product/market comparison with analysis to teams’ coordination
- Monitor Voice of Customers (VoC) and translate the VoC to the insightful recommendations/ actions to the business teams; Drive, facilitate and monitor the related improvement actions.
- Support regular and adhoc research studies from questionnaire design to analysis (including desk research, customer research, etc)
- Develop and maintain business intelligence to support customer and business insight.
- Understand market trend and competitors to provide intelligence for product positioning and product design, help to evaluate competitive product initiatives & identifying opportunities for company
- Develop the best practice and set the guidelines for the propositions development aligning the group’s directive
- Support ad hoc projects
- Degree holder of Marketing, Statistics or related disciplines, or equivalent
- Minimum 7 years’ relevant experience in insurance product proposition or product development, strongly preferable in General Insurance/ Life Insurance
- Good at applying insights to develop differentiating and customer focused propositions
- Clear-minded, well organized in planning and execution, attentive to details and self-motivated with extremely strong project management skills; Positive thinking with customer centric mind-set
- Good communication and presentation skills with excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese is required
- Knowledgeable in research