United Jewelry Company
United Jewelry Company is one of the Hong Kong leading Jewelry Manufacturers and Wholesale companies with strong customer base and R&D team. To cope with the rapid company growth, we are currently seeking the right and high caliber individuals to join our company.
Assistant Manager - Production & Inventory
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004833809
- Responsible for the whole production process of jewelry goods
- Ensure the suppliers and factories meet the company's quality standard and merchandise schedule
- Forecast and monitor the whole manufacturing operations
- Monitor and follow-up the production order/ repair goods/ components
- Responsible for monthly stock take and inventory
- Partner with related internal teams regarding customers' orders, such as quotations, materials purchasing, QC and follow-up
- Contact with production factory and follow up the progress
- Calculation of product cost
- Other duties as per assigned by the management
- Strong sense of market trend and knowledge in jewelry production
- Travel to factory or exhibitions if needed
- Diploma or above with minimum 5 years working experience in the production / jewelry manufacturing field
- Good command of both written & spoken English & Chinese including Mandarin
- Good computer skills, knowledge of jewelry system JDB is preferred, advanced skills in Excel is a plus
- Self-motivated, proactive and detail-minded, sensitive to numerical data, excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Interested parties please click “Apply Now” to submit your full resume with current and expected salary and date available.
All Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.