AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
Assistant Manager, Proposition Development and Management
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004915214
Employer Ref. 1600022D
As part of the Life Product & Proposition team within a Life Insurance Company, the role is to design, develop and launch compelling customer proposition for life product distributed across different channels.
- Create compelling customer proposition through building up insights to achieve growth ambitions.
- Conduct market and customer research to understand and anticipate customer needs and behavior
- Be innovative in product development and marketing approach
- Source, select and managing partners / suppliers to deliver the proposition
- Work with cross functional team to deliver the proposition in good standard
- Work closely with multiple key stakeholders across different channels to secure their buy-in
- Update, refresh and continuously improve the customer proposition
- Tertiary educated, university graduate preferred, in discipline such as marketing or business studies
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience
- Experience in proposition development/ alliance development & management ideally in financial / consumer product or services industry
- Strong commercial awareness and analytic skills to identify and analyze business opportunity
- A good team player and be able to work independently
- Innovative, with good presentation skills and attentive to details
- Good command of both written and spoken English, Chinese typing is an advantage