Assistant Manager (Administrative Services) - Purchasing (2-year Contract) [Ref:AM(AS)]
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004780330
Employer Ref. AM(AS)
- Administer operation of central purchasing function including tendering, central procurement of goods and services, administration of office equipment maintenance service contracts.
- Ensure compliance with the related regulations and best practices in all procurement activities.
- Responsible for sourcing and reviewing suppliers’ service performance.
- Enhance the purchasing process for operational efficiency and maintain systems related to general purchasing function.
- Deploy, coach and develop subordinates of the purchasing team.
- Degree holder in business related disciplines.
- Minimum 4 years’ solid purchasing experience in a sizeable organization.
- Sound knowledge in central purchasing and tendering service.
- Good product knowledge on various commodities including office facilities, computer hardware and software, office supplies, printing and stationery, uniform, office equipment, building and health care services supplies.
- Strong supervisory, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese with excellent communication and presentation skills.
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to suitable candidates. To apply, please send your application with full resume and reference quoted to Human Resources Manager by fax: 2882 4466 or through online application: http://www.hkhs.com/online.recruit
Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
You are welcome to visit our website www.hkhs.com to learn more about us.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Housing Society’s personal data policies which is available in our website and obtainable upon request. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Housing Society and all personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 6 months upon completion of the relevant recruitment exercises.