Eu Yan Sang (HK) Limited, one of the largest Chinese medicines manufacturers and retailers in South East Asia, is now looking for a high caliber candidate to fill in the following position:
Assistant Manager - Quality Assurance & Regulatory Affairs
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004781636
- Assist in product registration and renewals for our proprietary Chinese medicine products in Hong Kong, China and other countries, take effective action and provide solution in a timely manner;
- Provide regulatory strategies;
- Work with related parties to ensure our products comply with the regulatory requirements;
- Assist in quality assurance activities and documentation required by the GMP system; &
- Assist in ad hoc projects as assigned by the Manager.
- Degree holder in Chinese medicine, Pharmaceutical studies or related discipline;
- At least 3 years' working experience in registration of proprietary Chinese medicine, pharmaceutical or related industry is preferred;
- Good understanding of regulatory affairs, GMP, Quality Systems & Process deployment;
- Proficiency in spoken and written in both Chinese and English;
- Hands-on computer skills;
- Detailed-minded, proactive and independent.
We offer attractive remuneration package to the successful candidates. Please send detailed resume, stating qualification, experience, current and expected salary and career history by clicking “Apply Now”.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purpose.