We are a leading manufacturer of engineered castings and precision machined products. Our products are widely distributed to global leaders in automotive, marine, heavy-duty and high horsepower engines, aerospace, health care and renewable energy industries. The Company is headquartered in Hong Kong with manufacturing plants in China, Germany, Czech Republic and Turkey, sales offices and logistics offices around the world, we are now inviting high caliber candidate to fill in the following position stationing in our Hong Kong Head Office:
Assistant Manager - Regional HR and Administration (Ref. HK-ARHRM-03/2016)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004784502
- Report to Group HR Director;
- Provide support to global HR operations, including but not limited to staffing and recruitment, global mobility & remuneration package design, benefits & compensations, staff orientation & training, performance evaluation, market benchmarking and employee satisfaction survey, etc.;
- Participate in the formulation of global HR related polices, continuously monitor/update statutory requirements and make changes where appropriate;
- Assist in the implementation of Group HR strategies and policies across the regions and ensure compliance with company code of conduct, HR policies and local legislations;
- Assist in talent acquisitions and identify the right recruitment channels to recruit and select right candidates to fill positions worldwide based on the approved budget;
- Evaluate proactively the current and future HR needs and recommend appropriate recruitment strategy;
- Assist in on-going HR projects, staff planning, movement and headcount management across the regions;
- Assist in daily office administration and company activities.
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or related disciplines;
- Minimum 5 years’ HR generalist experience with supervisory experience and exposure to global/regional HR management;
- Knowledge of employment laws in American and/or European countries is highly preferred;
- Experience in mergers and acquisitions related HR planning/operations and experience gained from manufacturing sector would be advantageous;
- A mature, self-motivated & detail-oriented person and be able to work under pressure with tight deadline;
- A team player with strong management acumen, effective communication and interpersonal skills;
- Be flexible and adaptable to different management style and working culture;
- Good command in both written and spoken English, fluency in Mandarin and written Chinese (proficiency in other foreign languages is not compulsory but would definitely be an advantage);
- Proficient in computer applications: MS Office and good in statistical tools.
We offer 5-day work schedule and a competitive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested and qualified candidates please send a covering letter and resume with expected salary by clicking APPLY NOW.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For more details about the Company, please visit our website: www.impro.com.hk
All information received will be treated in strict confidence and only for recruitment purpose.