Assistant Manager, Regional Processing, Fixed Income Operations
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004998798
Employer Ref. 313-130117-CC2
- Checks and authorizes deals and payments, and exercise controls to ensure deals are settled accurately and efficiently
- Liaises with counterparties at different stage of the trade life cycle to ensure transaction deals are matched for on time settlement
- Investigates trade discrepancies with the traders, relevant operation teams and counterparties
- Supervises and motivates subordinates to ensure that the daily operations of Fixed Income section are effectively performed and provides professional services to both internal and external customers
- Ensures the daily processing activities and controls comply with internal standards and external rules and regulations
- Assists Fixed Income Operations Manager in the implementation of strategic projects and streamlines operational procedures to achieve effective operations
- Documents work procedures for changes and maintains desk instruction manual for all Fixed Income and related products
- Participates in new products and system implementation
- At least 5 years' experience in Fixed Income Operations including HK, Euroclear, US and other Asian domestic markets
- Undergraduate or post-graduate degree holder
- A team player with positive and pro-active attitude
- Able to work independently and flexibly to meet tight deadline
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Cantonese
Qualified candidates please forward full resumes with current/last and expected salaries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Manpower® is the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions under ManpowerGroup™ (NYSE: MAN), providing organizations of all sizes with a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness. By leveraging our trusted brand, we have built a deeper talent pool to provide our clients access to the people they need, faster. We effectively assess and develop skills, keeping our associates ahead of the curve, so they can get the job done each time, every time.
Entering Asia Pacific in 1965, Manpower® now operates in 14 countries and territories in the region including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Macau, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
With over 40 years of experience locally, Manpower provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting.
For more information, please visit www.manpower.com.hk