Chong Hing Bank Ltd
We are a well established and listed local commercial bank in Hong Kong, a member of Yuexiu Group, which is a state-owned enterprise group with the largest assets and leading performance in overall economic efficiency in Guangzhou, having total assets in around RMB 200 billion. We are committed to actively expanding our business development in both Hong Kong and Mainland. To cope with our rapid growth, we are now inviting high caliber candidates to join us and pursue for success.
Assistant Manager (Consumer Finance Section) – Retail Business Department
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004999004
- Formulate effective sales and marketing programs to achieve the sales target of consumer finance business and evaluate its effectiveness for future strategic drawing
- Develop sales model to acquire segmented customer groups making use of various sales channels
- Collaborate with external agencies/ internal departments to achieve the successful implementation of promotional activities
- Ensure product delivery of high quality service to end customers by coordinate training events/ guidelines with related departments
- Liaise with various levels of approval authority on fine-tuning of credit assessment in line with the market
- Develop and enhance the product features/ application logistic of consumer finance products according to the statistic of market research and analysis
- Generate system change request and conduct UAT according to product development plan
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure product operation is properly processed with high accuracy
- Supervise the team members to assist the marketing plan implementation and product development
- Develop and maintain appropriate controls and risk management to ensure compliance with relevant statutory and regulatory obligations
- University graduate in Marketing, Finance, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 5-7 years’ relevant experience in marketing and product development in consumer finance business
- Good Communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Conversant with MS Office application and Chinese word processing
We offer competitive remuneration package and promising career opportunities to the successful candidates. Interested parties, please send full resume with current & expected salary and the date of availability to The HR Department, G.P.O. Box 2535, HK, or by clicking Apply Now. Please quote reference on your application.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purposes.
越秀集團成員 A Member of Yuexiu Group