We are a dynamic multi-national conglomerates. We pride ourselves as one of the world class leaders in technology, innovation, and product development. Be part of us and we will develop your talent and capability to the fullest as we are committed to staff development and we value our people above all things.
Assistant Manager - Risk Management
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004919951
- Propose, execute and manage internal audit review and assessments
- Perform due diligence of business vendors & customers etc
- Review, analyze and report findings and make sound recommendation and improvement plan to the Management
- Ensure the current operations procedures are in line with the compliance and local regulations
- Provide advisory service for Risk Management
Degree in Accounting or related disciplines with professional accounting qualification
- Minimum 6 years financial / operational audit experience in sizable commercial organizations. Experience in retail business an advantage
- Familiar with risk-based and business / operational process focused audit approach
- Good command of both written & spoken English & Mandarin
- High proficiency in MS Office
- Proactive with strong analytical and organization skills
- Able to communicate effectively with people at all levels
Candidates with more experience will be considered as Manager.
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please send us full resume in MS WORD format stating current and expected salary.
Our company is an equal opportunities employer and welcome application from all qualified candidates. The data provide will only be used for consideration of the applied position or other suitable position in Samsung Electronics HK Co. Ltd. or other subsidiaries of Samsung Group. Applicants who are not invited for interview within 10 weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data of unsuccessful applicant will be destroyed within 6 months.
"Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only."