jobsDB ref: JHK100003004995539
Employer Ref. 91M0080309
HK Listed Real Estate company
Market leader in the industry
about the company
Our client is a HK listed real estate company with leading position in the industry. They are now looking for an Assistant manager to oversee operational risk management.
about the job
Reporting to the Division Head, you will be responsible for regular update on external changes, including economic and political, to identify risks and impact to the business. Working alongside other team members, you will be evaluating the operational process of different business units, such as tendering and procurement, to identify risk exposure and recommend mitigation plans.
skills and experience required
- Degree holder in Accountancy/Finance/Business; professional qualifications highly preferred
- Minimum of 3 years working experience, direct Big 4 candidates are welcomed
- Relevant experience in risk management/procurement/internal audit
- Less experienced candidate will be considered as Senior Officer
- Candidates with ability to start immediately or within shorter notice periods are highly preferred
If you are interested in joining this high growth company, please apply online with the link or contact Derek Lau at +852 2232 3405 for a confidential discussion. For more accounting & finance opportunities, please visit www.randstad.com.hk.
About Randstad Hong Kong
Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"