We refined its market-leading role in financial protection and wealth management. Manulife’s portfolio of financial products includes life insurance, pensions, mutual funds, annuities, group benefits and MPF Services. Our more than 20,000 employees and thousands of distribution partners now serve millions of customers in 21 countries and territories around the world.
At Manulife, we are creating opportunities in our Financial Management teams for dynamic professionals to work with our expanding customer portfolio.
Assistant Manager- Sales and marketing Development (Urgent)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004921964
Employer Ref. PL01122016
We are looking for candidate with min. 5years' work experience preferable in sales, marketing, business development or general management from a variety of industry sectors. Key requirements are the talented will be totally customer-driven, has a proactive approach, entrepreneurial spirit, Hong Kong resident and fluent in Cantonese.
- Maintain the existing clients and acquire new clients to solicit business opportunities and promote financial services.
- Identify customer needs through financial analysis and provide customized solutions on a comprehensive range of investment, wealth management products and trust & fiduciary services
Lead and drive sales performance of financial team members to achieve overall sales targets assigned for investment products;
Develop sales strategies and business plans for Senior Managers to optimize sales capacity and effectiveness;
Conduct regular coaching, training and market / product briefing to financial team members to enhance their knowledge and selling skills;
Develop investment research and sales materials/ scripts for financial team members to enhance their professionalism and sales efficiency;
Provide professional support and advice to financial team members through joint sales calls and regular portfolio reviews;
Provide regular and timely feedback to product team on customer acceptability on new investment products, services and sales issues;
Manage High-Net-Worth clients and to generate their return on their portfolio
Grow the size of the existing MPF client by value-added financial products to them.
- Attractive remuneration up to $30,000 + Bonus
- Management & Performance Bonus
- Year end performance bonus
- Comprehensive Financial Planning training
- Group life and Group medical including spouse
- Overseas Convention
- Preferred mortgage rate