LSG Lufthansa Service Hong Kong Ltd
The LSG Group is the world’s largest provider of onboard services. These include catering, onboard retail and entertainment, onboard equipment and logistics, consulting and lounge services. The company’s dedication to culinary excellence and expertise in logistics has led to its successful entry into adjacent markets like train services and convenience retail. Its catering activities are marketed under the “LSG Sky Chefs” brand name, through which it delivers 591 million meals a year and is present at 211 airports in 50 countries. In 2015, the companies belonging to the LSG Group achieved consolidated revenues of € 3.0 billion. www.lsg-group.com
We are now looking for:
Assistant Manager, Sales & Service
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998642
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in leading and supervising the Customer Service team to execute all customer service activities
- Co-ordinate with all internal parties concerned to make sure that we meet customers’ requirements at all times, including but not limited to meal presentations, customer event orders etc.
- Take an active role and give recommendations where appropriate during menu presentations and meetings
- Perform regular customer visits and attend customer meetings including meal tasting with the customer as required to maintain good relationship
- Review menus and other service specifications according to customer instructions as well as internal standards for Chefs’ Table
- Communicate effectively with internal departments and provide update and clear information concerning the customer instruction and expectation
- Monitor Sales Excellence Project, ensure the process and tools are implemented
- Assist in planning and suggesting market strategies to continuously improve the company’s financial status, operation and quality results
- Control and monitor the Customer Report system (Comlog) to be well maintained and distributed to concerned parties according to company guidelines
- Assist in any ad hoc projects/events as required from time to time
Degree holder, preferably in Hotel & Catering Management
- Proficient in both written & spoken English & Chinese (both Mandarin and Cantonese). Any other languages will surely be a plus
- At least 7 years working experience, preferably in customer service experience, and/or Hotel & Catering industry
- Proficient in MS Office including Word, MS Excel & Chinese Word Processing
- Pleasant in personality, well organized, attention to details and good common sense
We offer 5-day work, attractive remuneration package in commensurate with the qualifications and experience to the right candidate. Interested parties please send full resume with present and expected salaries and date available to ming.fung @ lsgskychefs.com or click "Apply Now"
For more details, please visit our Website www.lsgskychefs.com
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purpose.