ASSISTANT MANAGER/SENIOR HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER-HUMAN RESOURCES SERVICES & BENEFITS [Ref. AM/SHRO]
Hutchison Property Group Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004781612
Employer Ref. AM/SHRO-HRS&B
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years' relevant experience in recruitment, training administration, benefits administration and employee relations, with 2 years' supervisory experience
- To perform ad-hoc assignment such as involvement in the enhancement and development of HR-related systems
- Well-organized, able to work independently and possess strong analytical mindset with solid project management skill
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Senior Human Resources Officer
We offer salary and benefits commensurate with qualifications and experience. Please send a full resume with contact number and expected salary to General Manager - Human Resources & Administration, Hutchison Property Group Limited, 3/F., One Harbourfront, 18 Tak Fung Street, Hunghom, Kowloon (Please quote reference on envelope) or via E-mail (in Word format) at email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/similar post(s).
Applicants not hearing from us within six weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise when no longer required.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Hutchison Property Group Limited
About Hutchison Property Group Limited
Hutchison Property Group Limited, a member of Cheung Kong Property, develops quality residential and commercial properties in Hong Kong, Mainland China and overseas. Our portfolio includes some of Hong Kong's largest private development projects and an increasing number of landmark developments in Mainland China.