Swire Travel Ltd (License No. 350001)
We are one of the leading travel management companies in Hong Kong. Our energetic team has the following opening which calls for high calibre candidate urgently.
Assistant Manager / Senior Supervisor - Hotel Reservation & System (Ref: 16-89/JDB)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004996487
Employer Ref. 16-89/JDB
- Initiate, formulate and execute strategic plans to grow hotel reservation business in alignment with company's business development direction while supporting business objectives of different business units
- Build and maintain a strong supplier relationship, including hotels, land operators and any other hotel suppliers
- Lead a team to provide efficient support to frontline operation team on hotel bookings as well as handling hotel data maintenance in an efficient and accurate manner
- Execute work process review for both operation & data teams on regular basis for continuous efficiency & productivity improvement
- Manage hotel procurement, contract negotiation as well as inventory control
Working closely with product development team on negotiation of hotel deals for ad hoc promotions
- Prepare statistics reports for hotel performance analysis
- F. 7 or above preferably with post-secondary qualifications in tourism
- A minimum of 8 years’ related experience in hotel procurement and reservations. eCommerce experience will certainly be an asset
- Basic knowledge of eCommerce / online content management system is a must
- Solid supervisory skills in leading and managing a team. Highly self-motivated with good negotiation, inter-personal skills and customer service skills.
- Be able to handle multi-tasks and work under pressure
- Result-oriented person with enthusiastic personality, and a positive can do attitude
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Chinese, as well as Putonghua
- Candidate of good calibre but less experience will be considered for the position of Senior Supervisor
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applications received will be used exclusively for selection purpose and handled confidentially by authorized personnel only. Your application may also be considered for other suitable positions within the Group. (Please indicate clearly on your application if you would not like to be considered for other suitable positions within the Group.) Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.