Prudential Hong Kong Limited
Prudential has been serving the people of Hong Kong since 1964. Through Prudential Hong Kong Limited and Prudential General Insurance Hong Kong Limited, we provide a range of financial planning services and products including individual life insurance, investment-linked insurance, retirement solutions, health and medical protection, general insurance and employee benefits.
Prudential plc is an international financial services group with significant operations in Asia, the US and the UK. We serve over 23 million insurance customers and have £457 billion of assets under management as at 30 June 2014. Prudential plc is listed on stock exchanges in Hong Kong, London, New York and Singapore.
Please visit www.prudential.com.hk for more information.
Assistant Manager, Service Management (Ref:IT-AM-161807)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004831069
Employer Ref. IT-AM-161807
Working Location: Hong Kong
- Manage Service Support functions and ensure the operations of Incident Management, Problem Management and Change Management are complying with the defined structure and process.
- Manage daily reported problems are attended properly and prioritize the submitted change requests.
- Monitor day-to-day operation in incident & problem and change, and ensure the efficient multi-workstream communication with stakeholders when major incident happens.
- Coordinate the regular incident & problem management review meetings with IT teams and drive the discussions on incidents resolutions to avoid reoccurrences and prevention to meet the service level.
- Review overall IT services to align with the corporate standard operation and document the processes to ensure the compliance of IT policies.
- Prepare material for conducting Change Approval Board (CAB) meeting for ensuring all changes are submitted on time for Management team approval
- Compile incident report submission for major incidents, trend analysis report and monitor the progress of preventive measurement actions
- Degree in Computer Studies, or related disciplines
- IT Certification in ITIL, PMP or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years of working experience in Information Technology with at least 2 years in supervisory role of Incident and Problem Management, Change Management, Service Desk and Service Level Management
- Relevant work experience in Financial Industry
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Strong technical ability to identify and recommend solutions to address business needs
- Strong understanding of IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) processes
- Excellent in problem solving, presentation and analytical skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
For other vacancies, please visit our website at https://prucareer.prudential.com.hk
We offer an attractive remuneration package including 5-day work week and flexible benefits. Please submit your application with present and expected salaries online.
To apply: https://prucareer.prudential.com.hk/jobsearch/JobDetail.aspx?jobID=143116&pre=Y&lang=en
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be kept for 24 months. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.