CMB International Capital Corporation Limited
Approved by the Chinese financial regulatory authorities, registered and established in Hong Kong, CMB International Capital Corporation Limited (CMBI) is a wholly-owned subsidiary investment bank of China Merchants Bank Co., Ltd (CMB). For the past several years, owing to its outstanding performance, CMB was awarded as "The Most Respected Enterprise" and "The Best Domestic Commercial Bank" in China respectively. We are now looking for suitable calibre to fill the following position:
Assistant Manager – Settlement Department
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004997478
- Support the fund and OTC order input and settlement function;
- Check and review client’s information and account opening documents;
- Scan the account opening documents and manage the filing system;
- Input and maintain clients database;
- Participate in account opening procedures or data management;
- Able to demonstrate hands on experience in working with settlement andWealth Management operations systems.
- Liaise with Wealth Management and IT teams on various aspects such as system defects, enhancements, and project
Qualifications & Requirements:
- lDiploma or above;
- With 3 years of experience in documentation control in brokerage firm ;
- Knowledge on Private Banking Business & Wealth Management System operations will be an advantage;
- Hardworking and willing to take up responsibilities with good team spirit;
- Good PC skills in MS Word, Excel & Chinese character input;
- Good at both English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua is required.
We provide competitive remuneration package, business exposure and career development opportunities. Please send full resume with salary history and expected remuneration email by clicking "Apply Now".
All information received will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be treated in strictly confidential.