Assistant Manager, Strategic Planning (Ref: BD-AMSP)
Shiseido Hong Kong Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004998432
To expand our group’s capability on planning and analysis, to provide pro-active analysis so that better decisions could be made in a group level, and to develop business planning and strategies to achieve group objectives.
- Provide in-depth and comprehensive analysis and forecast on the Hong Kong and Macau retail market, beauty industry, channels, competitors and our business, in a pro-active manner
- Understand and monitor the latest development of the market in order to provide the analysis and forecast effectively
- Develop group level business plans and drive strategic action plans
- Formulate and issue monthly and quarterly regular reports on sales and market analysis together with teammate
- Participate in ad hoc projects as assigned
- Degree holder in Business or related discipline
- Over 6 years’ of working experience in retail industry. Preferably having solid experience in planning and analysis but candidates with marketing / demand-planning background will also be considered
- Strong business acumen, forward thinking and result oriented
- Able to work on business reports, presentations and business writings
- Detail-minded, mature, well-organized and able to work under pressure
- Good presentation and excellent command in both written and spoken English
We offer 5-day work week, competitive salary, year-end bonus, medical insurance, provident fund, life and personal accident insurance, annual leave and staff purchase discount to the successful candidate.
Human Resources Department, Shiseido Hong Kong Limited
17/F, One Kowloon, 1 Wang Yuen Street, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. All applications received will be treated in strict confidential and be used exclusively for employment purpose only. Applicants are not contacted within 2 months after submitting their resumes; their applications will be filed for 6 months and be considered for other appropriate positions within this period and will be destroyed thereafter.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Shiseido Hong Kong Limited
About Shiseido Hong Kong Limited
Established in 1872 in Japan, Shiseido Brand has become one of the most beloved skin care and cosmetic brands in the world. Shiseido dedicates herself in the quest of new and richer sources of value and use them to bringing our customers beautiful lives. We are now seeking high caliber candidate who shares the same vision to join and grow with us.