Brightoil Petroleum (Holdings) Limited, is a fast growing company listed in Hong Kong Exchange (Stock 0933 HK) and specializes in the energy business (including marine bunkering, oil storage terminal, marine transportation as well as upstream oil & gas exploitation & production). With our fully integrated up and down stream businesses and complete supply chain network, we provide quality products and services to our customers and partners.
In line with the Company expansion plan, we are constantly looking for capable and visionary talents to join our team. We invite committed and motivated individuals to apply for the following position:
Assistant Manager / Supervisor - Public Relations
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998590
- Carrying out the overall planning and management for all kinds of PR activities to enhance company image
- Liaise with media, write press release, coordinate media interviews, manage company profile, and take care of publication matters
- Build close relationship with media and journalists to maximize brand exposure
- Chinese and English language PR outreach across the region, including media relations and monitoring risks to the brand across social media and press
- Assist in planning, developing and implementing public relations / marketing strategies
- Organize and manage marketing and PR events such as launch campaign, press events, road shows, exhibitions, Banquet, etc.
- Bachelor degree in Chinese/ English / Journalism / Public Relations or related discipline
- 10+ years of relevant experience, preferably in listed companies, investor relations, financial or public relations
- Strong local media network & relationship
- Solid understanding of and experience in managing communications on social media platforms
- Self-starter with a high level of maturity, able to build strong internal and external relationships with key stakeholders
- Excellent command of English and Chinese – Cantonese & Mandarin (both spoken and written), with first class communications and presentation skills
- Candidates with less experience would be considered as Supervisor /Assistant Manager - PR
What we offer:
- Excellent career development opportunity
- Good working environment
- 5 working days per week
How to apply:
If the above job requirements ideally match your profile, we would like to invite you to email your full resume with your current & expected remuneration and earliest commencement date and Click "Apply Now".
We regret that we will not be able to respond to all applications as only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Brightoil Petroleum (Holdings) Limited is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified candidates for job applications. Any personal data and information collected would be kept confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.