KPMG is part of a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. KPMG International operates in 155 countries and has more than 174,000 people working in member firms around the world. The independent member firms of the KPMG network are affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. Each KPMG firm is a legally distinct and separate entity and describes itself as such.
Assistant Manager, Tax Operations
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004835997
Employer Ref. 116531BR
- Support the senior management / leadership team of the Tax function on Practice / Engagement Management and administrative matters
- Prepare a variety of management reports, in particular financial related reports. This includes but not confined to the downloading and configuration of reports from the firm’s Practice Management System and other related systems, collation of financial and non-financial information from team members
- Assist with the preparation of Financial Budgets, including inputting relevant details into the Financial Budgeting System, preparing relevant supporting worksheets and documents, and downloading and preparing corresponding reports
- Liaise with and obtain input from engagement teams on practice and engagement management matters. Assist on ad-hoc projects as the need arises
- Monitor and oversee various administrative and management matters
- Work with the firm’s infrastructure teams and other support teams in carrying out the above responsibilities
- A minimum of 5years’ related working experience in general practice and financial management and administration. Experienced in the use of management system and preparation of financial and administrative reports
- Excellent attention to details and willingness to learn. Ability to adapt to change including mastering the use of the firm’s Practice Management System, Financial Budgeting System and other related systems
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including but not limited to Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Good interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to gain the confidence and respect of senior leadership, client service engagement teams and other support / infrastructure teams. Work well in a team environment
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese
- Managing and working with confidential information with discretion and sensitivity
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2016 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International”), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.