Industrial and Commercial Bank of China(Asia) Limited (“ICBC (Asia)”) is a licensed bank incorporated in Hong Kong. It has 57 branches, 24 “Elite Club” Wealth Management Centres and 3 commercial business centres in Hong Kong. It is principally engaged in banking, financial and other finance-related services with a focus on retail and commercial banking as well as corporate banking business. The total assets of ICBC (Asia) amounted to HK$712 .1 billion at the end of June 2015, and its after-tax net profit reached HK$3.081 billion in the first half of 2015. Chinese Mercantile Bank and ICBC (Asia) Investment Management Company Limited, two wholly-owned subsidiaries of ICBC (Asia), are specialized in RMB services in Mainland China and the investment management businesses with a focus on Asia respectively. ICBC (Asia) is the flagship of overseas banking business of Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Limited (“ICBC”) – currently the largest commercial bank in China.
Assistant Manager to Manager, Knowledge and Learning Human Resources Department (HRD-K&L-EC-JDB)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004780158
Employer Ref. HRD-K&L-EC-JDB
- Formulate and implement training and development policies and guidelines in order to regulate the training activities effectively
- Design and conduct training needs survey and devise annual training plan and budget in order to cope with the Bank’s business strategies and staff development needs
- Develop, implement and evaluate talent development programme and other organizational development activities
- Identify and recommend appropriate training solutions to relevant stakeholders
- Handle ad hoc projects as required
- Degree holder with major in Banking/ Business Studies/ Human Resources Management or related disciplines.
- Minimum 6 years of training experience preferably in banking/ financial sector, with 3 years’ experience in management development and training
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent report writing skills, strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good command of spoken and written Chinese and English
Interested parties, please click "Apply Now" for application.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.