Dah Sing Financial Group – Your Employer of Choice
People are important stakeholders in our business. We believe in treating our employees well by creating an environment where they can excel, ensuring they are fairly rewarded and engaging them in business. We strive to embed socially responsible values throughout the organization, impacting our day-to-day operations. We support employee wellness, work-life balance and family friendly practices. If you share the same value and aspire to join an organization where you can contribute to its success with a rewarding career in return, join us today.
Assistant Manager, Trade Services
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004996356
You will primarily responsible for checking and approving Import bills and/or Advance against Receivables transactions.
- Assists the Section Head in supervising all or a portion of Import bills and/or Advance against Receivables activities.
- Ensures efficient processing of transactions, fulfillment of servicing standard and provision of quality services to both internal and external customers.
- Acts as a final checker of import bills documents and ensures the consistency of documents examination standard among checkers.
- Ensures that the practice and procedures stated in relative manual have been strictly followed during the course of transaction processing.
- Recommends actions in relation to changes in law, Rules of International Chamber of Commerce, Government regulations and bank policies which will affect the import transactions.
To meet the challenge, you should have the following qualifications and attributes:
- Secondary education or attained the HKDSE
- Holder of CDCS will be an advantage
- 7 years’ experience in bills operations
- Good written English and able to communicate in Putonghua
- Proficient in MS Office applications