SinoPac Securities (Asia) Limited (the Company) is the financial service provider in Hong Kong with SFC license of type 1, 2, 4, 6 and 9 regulated activities. It is a subsidiary of SinoPac Holdings which is a reputable international financial services group, providing a wide range of banking, asset management, investment banking and brokerage services. We are seeking high-caliber professionals to join our fast-growing team.
Assistant Manager, Treasury Department
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998624
- Oversee daily funding movement;
- Handle FOREX, SWAP & NDF trades booking;
- Liaise with bankers and build positive working relationships
- Manage all banking facilities;
- Assist to prepare related data analytical reports
- Handle ad-hoc tasks as assigned;
- Degree holder in Finance or related disciplines;
- Minimum 3-5 years relevant experience in leading financial or securities firms;
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin is a MUST;
- Willing to take up new tasks and assignments;
- Good communication skill;
- Immediate available is highly preferred
A competitive remuneration package will be offered. Please send your detailed resume, including present and expected salary as well as availability date, to Human Resources Department, SinoPac Securities (Asia) Limited, 21st Floor One Peking, 1 Peking Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be kept strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.