Assistant Manager, Web Development
Shure Asia Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004830067
Summary Statement: Reporting to the Web Project Manager, the Web Development, Assistant Manager is part of the Global Marketing team and plays a critical role in supporting both Global and Regional marketing teams in reaching the digital marketing goals.
- Representing the APAC region, work with teams from Americas and EMEA to develop websites, ecommerce sites and web applications
- Manage agencies in building regional/country websites within Global website infrastructure and content management via CMS
- Set up ecommerce stores and improve traffic/ conversion rate using insights drawn from web analytics
- Manage the production of digital assets such as landing pages, campaign sites and E-newsletters
- Gather and evaluate user requirements, prepare requirements specification.
- Generate analytics and reports for regional websites
- Other duties as assigned
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology / Computer Science or related discipline with minimum of 5 years relevant experience
- Experience in regional roles and establishing/running ecommerce websites are required
- Good knowledge of web analytics, web standards, usability guidelines, SEO, web services (SOAP/REST)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Great team player, attentive to details, multitasking, self-motivated and strong problem solving and analytical skills
We offer a competitive remuneration package to the right candidate. Please send your application with current and expected salary to hr @shure.com.hk
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Shure Asia Limited
About Shure Asia Limited
Shure has been dedicated to legendary performance since 1925. Our professional audio products have earned the trust of performers, sound engineers, and music lovers worldwide. The Shure brand is defined by our ongoing commitment to quality, which shows in every product we make—and every hiring decision. As "One of the Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in the Nation in 2015", Shure is a global company offering a broad spectrum of career opportunities for any area of expertise. To cope with our business strategies in Asia, we are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our expanding regional office of Shure Asia Limited:
More Jobs from this employer