The West Kowloon Cultural District Authority welcomes exceptional talent with a passion to realise the vision and mission of making the West Kowloon Cultural District a prime local and international destination for arts, culture and entertainment.
We are currently recruiting an Assistant Manager, Website to join the Marketing and Customer Experience Department.
Assistant Manager, Website (Ref: 16152)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998308
Employer Ref. 16152
You will be responsible for:
- assisting in designing and managing customer-oriented websites, e-commerce and digital projects;
- supporting the operation and maintenance of websites and new applications and continuing to enhance the online experience based on customer feedback and comments.
- conducting business analysis, market and usability research to understand user needs and best practice;
- working closely across teams including marketing teams, performing arts department and M+ to collect user requirement and ensure marketing objectives can be met; and
- applying new technology, media, interactive research and emerging standards related to internet marketing and digital media.
- possess a recognised university degree or equivalent in marketing, information system, project management, website technologies, digital communication or a related discipline;
- have at least 7 years of experience as a web specialist, business analyst, business development specialist, project management professional or digital marketing specialist;
- have experience in working with website designers, developers and system integrators to develop new services or customer engagement applications;
- have basic knowledge in HTML, CSS and other web technologies; and
- be proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese.
For interested parties, please submit your application along with your CV on or before 27 January 2017 via online application or by mail quoting the reference number, name of the position, expected salary and your availability to:
Ms Agnes Chan
West Kowloon Cultural District Authority
Units 608-613, Level 6, Core C, Cyberport 3,
100 Cyberport Road, Hong Kong
Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Applicants not being invited for interview within 4 weeks from 27 January 2017 may assume their applications unsuccessful.
All related information will be kept up to 24 months and all personal data will be destroyed afterwards.
For more information
http://www.westkowloon.hk or contact
Ms Agnes Chan at 2200-0013