PKF Hong Kong is a member firm of PKF International, a global network of legally independent firms bound together by a shared commitment to quality, integrity and the creation of clarity in a complex regulatory environment. With offices in 440 cities, PKF International operates in 150 countries across 5 continents.
Decades of experience has propelled PKF Hong Kong to joining the ranks as one of the major mid-tier firms in the territory. As a dedicated team of professionals, we offer a wide range of professional services including audit, tax, advisory and business services.
We are looking for high caliber candidates to join our Audit and Assurance Department:
Assistant Managers and Senior Auditors
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005146328
- Act as the audit in-charge for larger clients and lead a team to deliver the audit
- Direct report to audit manager
- Maintain regular communication with audit manager, partner and client on issues and progress of the engagement
- University graduates with at least 3 years audit experiences in major public accounting firms
- Qualified member of HKICPA or other related professional bodies
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and able to meet tight deadlines
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Travelling within the PRC is required, and
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for the post of Audit Semi-Senior
- Immediate available is an absolute advantage
We offer competitive remuneration package and 5-day working week. Interested parties, please send full resume with current & expected salary to : Human Resources Department, PKF, 26/F, Citicorp Centre, 18 Whitfield Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, or click “Apply Now” to submit your application.
Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only.