Crowe Horwath (HK) CPA Limited is a full-service CPA member firm of Crowe Horwath International which has been ranked among the top 10 global accounting networks with about 200 independent accounting and advisory services firms with 700 offices in 120 countries around the world. With approximately 350 professional and supporting staff, Crowe Horwath (HK) CPA Limited is specialized in providing comprehensive range of audit, tax, risk and advisory services. We offer our team members with a challenging, fulfilling and inspiring career. We invite applicant to fill in the following position in our Audit Department.
Assistant Managers / Senior Auditors
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004999036
- Tertiary education and HKICPA finalist or equivalent
- 3 years audit experience, preferably with experience in listed company auditing, IPO, VSA or VSD projects
- Previous work experience in PRC preferred
- Familiar with HKFRS and listing rules
- Can act as the field-in-charge for small & medium cases independently
- Proficiency in English and Chinese, knowledge in Putonghua preferred
Salary will be commensurate with qualification and experience. We offer generous fringe benefits to the right candidates, including medical scheme, life insurance, 5-day work week, study and examination leave.